The botifarró barbecue and fiesta returns to Sant Joan after a one-year absence, Moors and Christians battle it out in Valldemossa, demons on the loose and fire-running in Can Picafort during the art fest, Finnish Music Week with concerts from Thursday to Saturday, and the ATP Champions Tour Legends Cup is back at the Palma Sport & Tennis Club.
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- 35% of Balearics homes bought in the third quarter were by foreigners