There have been more than 50 incidents involving dolphins this year; these have led to losses of some 20,000 euros.
The fish market, storage area and office have long been demanded by Soller's fishermen.
The federation believes that one reason for the serious problem with fishing stocks is over-exploitation.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers