Purely in terms of cancellations, Palma had the second highest number of passengers.
There is now also the prospect of a strike by Spain's air-traffic controllers.
I don’t know if the same debate about obesity is raging in Spain as it is in Britain at the moment, but here it has got very political.
Omicron variant paralyses bookings to Mallorca across Europe.
Due to Covid-19, flights have been cancelled for a three-week period.
Storms across Europe cancel flights.
A combination of storms in Spain and snow elsewhere in Europe meant flight cancellations. There were emergency calls from across Majorca today, mainly because of fallen trees.
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)