The area with the most foreign residents is Cala Major with 31.41%.
In 2018, 2,863 foreign residents in the Balearics acquired Spanish citizenship.
The problem with appointments is predominantly being highlighted by non-EU citizens' groups.
The total population of the Balearics is forecast to rise to 1,425,636 by 2033.
British residents are the sixth largest group of foreigners with a Balearic health service card.
There is renewed commitment by the Cabinet Office to deliver the necessary legislation on foreign-resident voting rights in time for "the next scheduled General Election".
The Balearics is the region in which there is the highest percentage of people who say they understand Catalan.
You can't keep a good (or a bad) tax down, and so it was the tourist tax as well as the problems with forming a new national government which were dominant themes of the past week.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures