Balearics on alert.
One of the fires was in the Son Quint area of Esporles.
There were three fires over the space of a week in August 2019.
Wildfires in southern Turkey
The fire affected around one hectare of pine and olive forest.
Firefighters from Sóller and Inca were deployed to the scene.
In Majorca there have been 69 fires, 63 of which were small scale.
Property owners will be expected to adopt greater responsibilities for protection.
The worst fire so far this year was at Comellar de s'Ermita by Cala Tuent in Escorca.
Dry conditions and rising temperatures have placed the Balearics on an emergency footing for forest fires.
More helicopters and planes for the Balearics. Meanwhile, the national government is extending its forest-fire campaign because of continuing high temperatures.
There were 105 forest and natural area fires in the Balearics up to 15 October.
The second fire at Sa Canova in Arta claimed 23 hectares of forest and required additional air firefighting support to be brought in from Valencia.
A 44-year old has been arrested in connection with a fire near Son Moix in Palma.
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Exclusive: Joseph Fiennes visits site of new Mallorca home
- Update; British teen in Magalluf pool accident may never walk again
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- It's going to be hotter in Mallorca this summer