The frito mallorquín made by Mari Carmen Serrano was in the true Mallorcan style...
The restaurant review
The frito mallorquín is an emblematic Majorcan dish.
Food & Fosh
Luckily the Spanish kitchen gives us plenty of inspiration at this time as fiestas and religious festivals have traditionally been associated with an assortment of pastries, sweets, cakes and biscuits.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures