Calvia appeared to be getting tough with the producers of Geordie Shore, tourism minister Barceló had cruise ships, all-inclusives and holiday rentals on his mind, and there was a further twist in the Puerto Pollensa beach saga.
There was agreement not to permit filming on private property, over which the town hall can have no direct control.
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe