In Germany, national and regional leaders are meeting on Monday evening to decide the next round of measures to tackle the coronavirus pandemic.
Business leaders are unanimous in their assessments of the effects of the German government's decision.
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca