Etiqueta 'Health and fitness in Mallorca'
Hyrox: the standardised race taking the fitness world by storm
The combination of functional exercises and endurance makes Hyrox unique as it’s open to people from varying athletic backgrounds.
Why isn’t Mallorca a Blue Zone?
Why do Mallorcans live exceptionally long lives? What can be learned from them?
Fitness would improve dramatically if you do sport
fitness would improve dramatically if you do sport.
Why exercise takes more effort if you’re unfit or overweight
The flip side for the overweight and unfit is that a smaller amount of exercise reaps greater fitness improvements than that same workload would benefit the slim and fit.
Celebrate every win!
Vicki McLeod talks to Carys Anderson and her clients about keeping fit for the new year.
Staying Fit In Lockdown Pt 6
The final part of our week long series about the generous coaches and teachers who have been offering free classes and support online.
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"