Iago Negueruela and others at the ITB Berlin fair.
This increase will take the total number of German tourists back to what it was before the pandemic.
Tour operators are reporting bookings to Mallorca "significantly" above pre-pandemic levels.
President Armengol nevertheless suggests that there will not be the same "peaks of maximum visitor activity".
The Balearics must become "one of the most sustainable destinations in the world".
Lufthansa weekly flights to Mallorca will be above what they were in 2019.
President Armengol and tourism minister Iago Negueruela at Wednesday's presentation for the ITB Berlin fair.
The war casts a shadow and there are conflicting reports regarding the impact on bookings for Mallorca and the Balearics.
Breaking news: The ITB tourism fair in Berlin is one of the big three fairs in Europe.
Business leaders say ITB cancellation will affect Balearics.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!