The social-media giant said the post incited hatred against the immigrant community.
More than 2,500 migrants attempted to climb a high border fence separating Spain's Melilla from Morocco.
Emergency services rescued and transported about 41 people from a semi-sunken dinghy.
The islands off the coast of West Africa have become the main destination for migrants trying to reach Spain.
The migrants are all men of Algerian origin and are in apparent good health.
Tragically there is a downside to being one of the most desired locations in Europe.
Survivor told rescuers that there were 40 migrants on board the dinghy.
More than 300 migrants attempted to scale the six-metre fence using hooks.
A migrant disembarks from a Spanish coast guard vessel, in the port of Arguineguin
Hundreds died or went missing last year after attempting the crossing to the Spanish islands in the Atlantic Ocean.
Abandoning government camp, migrants hide out on Gran Canaria cliffside.
San Pedro Parish priest Jorge Hernandez said Somos Red did what it could to support the migrants.
So far this year, 1,781 migrants were found at the security area of Melilla port.
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"