The state prosecutor wants mandatory insurance for bikes and personal mobility vehicles.
Cyclists would be subject to rules related to the use of alcohol and drugs, respect for pedestrians and traffic lights, and the use of mobiles.
Many European tourists are now opting to go to a public health centre rather than to a private one.
One of the points where these cameras have been placed is by the motorway exit for Consell and Alaro.
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property