The grand festival of sport at the Rafa Nadal Sports Centre on Sunday. Nadal, John McEnroe, Barcelona and Real Madrid football veterans in action. Cala Millor tourist fiestas run all week. Main events are from Friday to Sunday, including the "night of fire" (demons and fireworks) on Sunday. Binissalem has a demons' spectacular in the early hours of Saturday, and its wine fair is on Saturday and Sunday.
The village is "imprisoned" because of Ironman, says Tofol Barceló.
Northern News Spotlight
Alcudia town hall wants a more detailed study into the economic impact of the Ironman events that are staged twice a year.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday