When Maria Salom was the president of the Council of Majorca, she was concerned both by cost and by duplication of tourism promotion.
Barceló said there won't be a repeat of the “chaos” of the last government, as councils refused to accept the responsibility.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow