Police, cleanliness, housing - key issues for Jaime Martínez.
"Vox said that they will be a constructive opposition, but they are being destructive."
Jaime Martínez, the new mayor of Palma.
And no to the tram project; yes for incentives to create affordable properties to rent.
Jaime Martínez, Palma's new mayor.
Jaime Martínez, the Partido Popular candidate for mayor.
Jaime Martínez, the Partido Popular candidate for Palma mayor.
All graffiti, says the PP's candidate for Palma mayor, will result in a maximum fine of 3,000 euros.
Jaime Martínez, likely PP candidate for mayor.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children