Residents complain of "flagrant non-compliance" by restaurants and the inaction of the authorities.
The town hall continues to insist on 11pm closing.
The town hall regulation by which bars and restaurants have to close at 11pm was annulled by a court in March.
The town hall was taken to court over the earlier closure.
In April 2019, Palma town hall decreed that La Lonja establishments had to close at 11pm.
Traders and artists have been asking for a move in order to try and boost business.
La Lonja "is a victim of its own success."
Residents associations support the 11pm closure of terraces in La Lonja.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems