"British businesses and consumers deserve to understand how the Government takes decisions on the traffic light system"
The El Vila urbanisation development was first planned in 1963; it has never been completed.
The complainant alleges that the town hall has favoured Gelats Valls in "an obvious and direct way that is detrimental to third parties and to the public interest".
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca