Lloseta's shoe fair is this weekend
Lloseta shoe fair is this weekend.
The shoemakers of the late nineteenth century were in fact the best paid workers in Mallorca, but even so, they weren’t that well paid.
Corpus Christi procession in Palma and the traditional dance of the eagles and Sant Joan Pelós in Pollensa on Sunday.Lloseta Shoes Fair at the weekend; also the Arta Beer Festival and more for the Manacor Fairs and Fiestas.Sa Pobla celebrates potatoes with its gastronomy fair.Dirty Dancing continues at Palma Auditorium.
Manacor's second weekend of its spring fairs, with cossier dancers on Sunday. Lloseta has its shoes fair. It's Arta's beer festival on Friday evening and all Saturday. Sa Pobla goes gastronomic with potatoes. British pianist James Rhodes is in Palma on Sunday. Ricky Martin at Palma Arena on Wednesday is sold out.
Lloseta's Shoe fair.
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca