Today, the Port of Palma is going to be hosting six cruise liners, the maximum cap placed by the government after last August when eight cruise liners met in Palma at the same time, prompting the debate over Palma saturation.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes