The British authorities mainly used the Vaxzervia brand to vaccinate the public, but millions were given Covishield.
"We have evidence that the first dose of AstraZeneca offers a good percentage of immunity, so delaying the second injection is not a problem..”
European Health Ministers will analyse the European Medicines Agency’s conclusions on vaccine safety.
“Unusual low platelet clots should be included as very rare side effects of the AstraZeneca vaccine, based on all currently available evidence..”
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)