Definitive studies are required to determine how long immunity lasts after overcoming the disease and what percentage of cases will generate antibodies.
"The first dose already offers high immunity," stresses March, “but until there are results, giving a second dose of a different vaccine is an experiment."
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations