The number of houses rented to tourists in Spain rose 20% in the first quarter.
Holiday property owners told they will have to pay a new fee.
The Tourism Minister confirms that no action will be taken against platforms such as AirBnb, Homelidays or Booking.com for advertising unlicenced Balearic tourist rentals.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck