Etiqueta 'Majorca Tourist Rentals'
Holiday property owners told they will have to pay a new fee.
The Tourism Minister confirms that no action will be taken against platforms such as AirBnb, Homelidays or Booking.com for advertising unlicenced Balearic tourist rentals.
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition