The shortage of key raw materials is driving up prices in several industries.
“We simply demand that online companies that come to the Balearics comply with current regulations and pay local taxes.”
“Palma's Mayor and the Town Hall have opted for macro-commercial centres to the detriment of local proximity urban commerce..”
ADED has asked Cort to monitor the loading bays which it claims are often occupied by private vehicles.
Palma City Council says it will launch an advertising campaign to encourage people to buy from small shops.
Sales dropped 7% from January to November in the Balearic Islands compared to the same time last year.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Prison for three people involved in the smuggling of 24 kilos of drugs into Mallorca