Etiqueta 'Majorca gastronomy'
Cooking for a healthier Mallorca
The American Chef in Mallorca, Jeff Harter, is working on a new post-Covid project after having recovered from the virus.
Sa Pobla rice is simply the best!
"Sa Pobla is arguably the most gastronomically interesting place on the island."
Food For Thought
Put wager on your pa amb oli
The choice of the pa amb oli to represent the island’s culinary culture was a good one because it is Mallorcans’ most popular dish.
Mallorcan Restaurant in National Competition
Sa Punta has been selected to take part in the XVI National Tapas and Skewers Championship.
British culinary experts given a taste of typical Majorcan cuisine
Marc Fosh and Tomeu Caldentey prepared a menu for twenty UK gastronomy opinion-makers.
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- British-owned club on Paseo Maritimo to be demolished
Mallorca and the gastronomic tourism of the future
Do you think that Gastronomy will address seasonality in Mallorca?
Andrew Ede27/01/2022 11:58