Demands for more personnel and a maximum number of consultations per day.
Concerns now that health centres will get crowded.
Health centres have never been closed, but phone appointments have been the preferred system.
Normal service at health centres from Monday.
Patients wait outside the S'Escorxador health centre in Palma.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck