The Bulletin talks to British/American chef Alex Dilling, whose London restaurant Hotel Café Royal was the only new London based 2 Michelin star restaurant this year.
Calvia‘s 'Mostra de Cuines' is a gastronomic event held twice a year – before and after the summer season.
Experts say that tourists were looking for a variety of tapas and it was when someone who ran an inn had the idea...
The 'llonguet' route in Palma: Seven places to try the tastiest local traditional Mallorcan bread roll
This bread roll, which is typical of Palma, is one of the big stars of Mallorcan gastronomy.
The traditional Mallorcan "tumbet".
“Gastronomy is much more than food. It reflects the culture, heritage, traditions and sense of community of different peoples ... Gastronomy tourism is emerging as an important protector of cultural heritage.”
Beso Beach Mallorca is set to become the epicentre of outdoor life and fun all year round
The video and song will be released shortly online.
14th Edition of the Cuina de Mallorca presentation.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals