Presentation in the spring for a new health centre in Palma's Pere Garau district.
The previous government didn't make budget allocations for new health centres.
Primary care health centres are currently handling over 800 cases.
Masks are still obligatory in health facilities.
Demands for more personnel and a maximum number of consultations per day.
Private security for all health centres.
Concerns now that health centres will get crowded.
Health centres have never been closed, but phone appointments have been the preferred system.
Normal service at health centres from Monday.
Patients wait outside the S'Escorxador health centre in Palma.
Workloads at health centres in Majorca have increased because of the pandemic.
GPs at health centres are working up to two hours longer than they would normally do.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck