The Balearics have registered the first ever heat wave in astronomical spring.
The forecasts are "not great" for allergy sufferers in the Balearics, but conditions will be milder than on the mainland.
The mud showers will end of Saturday
The mud showers will continue to rain on Mallorca today.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures