"Fewer people have been able to complete their treatments and we anticipate that it will have an impact on the number of cancer deaths in the coming years..”
A Ministry of Health study revealed that 34% of cancer patients suffered from anxiety or depression during confinement and 40% of patients are lonely.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends