The easyJet plane on the runway at Palma airport.
Please could you raise awareness and recommend to tourists to pay in cash only to prevent fraud.
An autopsy will now be carried out to clarify the cause of the man’s death.
"11 Hawk aircraft will arrive on Tuesday morning..."
A full investigation is being carried out, there were no injuries.
Flights are still disrupted in the Balearics.
Despite this weekend’s strike action being called off, further industrial action is looming at the airport.
Border controls at airports such as palma causing high stress levels.
The Mallorca travel industry was worried about the impact of a strike at Gatwick.
Ryanair has launched a petition demanding more action from Europe's leaders.
“Airports need to be well staffed, it is vital air traffic services provide enough capacity and airlines stick to their schedules.”
Some flights could still be disrupted by controller strikes.
More Brexit blues for UK travellers!
Flights from the UK to the Balearics face being disrupted.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals