Sheila Pye at the 12th Evolution Mallorca International Film Festival in Palma.
"I love the ocean, the mountains, the people, the food, the weather and cycling here, it’s a beautiful island and I would love to film here."
As part of the "Evolution Mallorca International Film Festival," an international film festival held during the month of October, Port Adriano will be hosting an event within the festival, collaborating to screen 4 films.
Mike Day the CEO of Palma Pictures.
“We collaborated on our first Bollywood feature last year, Pathaan, which has become the most successful film in Hindi cinema history.”
“A whole new international and local community of musicians, actors, producers, directors, writers, people from all disciplines in music and film has grown on the island and we can only see ourselves getting stronger. That is our aim, our vision.”
This is unlike any other Ghostface. Watch the NEW trailer for #ScreamVI.
TITANIC Trailer 4K (ULTRA HD, 2023) 25th Anniversary ᴴᴰ
Parts of the fifth series of The Crown was shot on location in Palma and Mallorca.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming