Group is said to be linked to the right-wing extremist scene.
The 50-year-old father and his 19-year-old son were caught by a storm.
DNA identification of the two bodies could take weeks.
Hunt for missing father and son aged 50 and 19 could be over pending DNA tests.
The Guardia Civil has never dropped the investigation.
Family of missing girl have not given up after over nine years.
The search resumed at first light this morning.
Search and rescue vessel remains in the area.
The search continues.
The search lasted weeks hampered by bad weather.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy