As well as the summer heat, there will be an impact from more expensive air travel.
Strong gusts of wind and/or possible tornadoes and sea squalls forecast.
This summer could be among the five hottest in the last 30 years
Record April highs of 35ºC expected this weekend in Mallorca.
Summer has come early to Mallorca.
People on the beach in Mallorca this week.
Last summer was one of the hottest on record in the Balearics.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals