The government forecasts tourist arrivals will reach 45% of their pre-pandemic levels this summer
Compared with other main tourism regions, the Balearics are well behind in terms both of the number of doses delivered and the number administered.
The tourism industry is looking to June for a real start to the season.
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe