The hoteliers association suggests that Playa de Palma has all the "essential conditions".
There were scenarios for "de-escalation", for tourism, for hotels; businesses in Palma weren't impressed with the town hall, but there were building licences.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- Covid, reminder if you are travelling from the UK to the Balearics