Twelve per cent higher than the previous record April (2019).
"Really extraordinary" figures, says the Balearic government.
The forecast for Mallorca for Sunday, April 30.
Mallorca isn't experiencing the serious drought that is affecting parts of the mainland.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Prison for three people involved in the smuggling of 24 kilos of drugs into Mallorca