Whole classes are being quarantined.
Test rate up to almost four per cent.
Test rate staying above four per cent.
Vaccine at the Mateu Orfila Hospital in Minorca.
There are currently five patients with coronavirus in intensive care.
There are test facilities at two health centres.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children