The Black Eyed Peas, The Kooks and The Chemical Brothers headline the line-up for this event to be held on 18, 19 and 20 May in Calvia.
I have never found it a problem to enjoy some (if not all!) of the music of today.
Alcudia Fair continues, Estellencs holds a gastronimic event in memory of Mateu Vidal and it is the last day of Oktoberfest at Pueblo Español in Palma.
Fiestas this week in Alcudia, Inca, Manacor, Portocolom, Santanyi, Valldemossa and elsewhere. Music highlights include Gloria Gaynor in Port Adriano, American rock guitarist Steve Vai at Palma's Trui Theatre and the Mallorca Roots Festival at the Son Fusteret showground.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy