Prevalence study of the coronavirus.
A total of 68,296 people in Spain participated in the Seroprevalence study.
Seroprevalence Study, Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid.
90,000 to take part in nationwide seroprevalence study.
90,000 people to take part in nationwide study in Spain.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims