EU countries are largely responsible for their national energy policies.
Algeria, the main gas provider of Spain, will supply its partner through the undersea Medgaz pipeline.
New bus service concessions will start next year and the emphasis will be very much on clean energy.
The EMT service in Palma will be buying 95 buses that run on natural gas.
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)