Neus Truyol, wearing the sweatshirt at the council meeting.
The row kicked off after Neus Truyol posted a photo on Twitter.
Councillor Neus Truyol, speaking on Tuesday.
4,000 euros was given to Moixos de Canamunt last year to pay for the installation and conditioning of containers for cats.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures