NIt de l'Art in Soller.
Meet local artist Francesca who has drawn a delightful triplet of what essentially seem to be children’s colouring books but sends a message to the visitors to our island that we have a rich cultural history and traditions both in our ways and in our food.
Binissalem's grape battle and grape-treading contest. Nights of art in Palma and Cala Ratjada. The Balearic Symphony Orchestra in Palma and Santanyi. Dub and reggae festival in Pollensa. More monster trucks at Son Fusteret. Puerto Soller has its Fira de la Mar - gastronomy, music and more.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children