Palma routes with Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm will start from 1 July.
Norwegian and Air Transat are interested in routes from New York and Toronto.
An 18-year-old Norwegian tourist was rushed to hospital this morning after suffering a serious accident while out roller skiing in Playa de Palma.
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit