Gone are the days where there were more than four cruise ships in port.
Shops on Jaime III street in Palma.
The town hall regulation by which bars and restaurants have to close at 11pm was annulled by a court in March.
Interiors will remain closed but terrace capacity and hours will be extended.
The public order bylaw will cover opening hours and also street selling.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers