Were the election to be held now, the PP and Vox would together manage a majority of 15.
There was 78% opposition to the tax.
The result of the survey is likely to weigh significantly on ongoing negotiations to build a potential coalition of left-wing forces to rule in Spain.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca