Things go rather quiet after the Antoni and Sebastià fiestas and would be quieter still if it weren't for events that have been rearranged because of the lousy weather. So, on Sunday (29 January), the Palma correfoc will take place (weather permitting) as will the children's Sant Sebastià Petit. Otherwise, one of the highlights is the sound of Glenn Miller at Palma's auditorium on Friday.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures