New speed limits.
The speed sign is "reckless" and will cause "confusion".
40 or 50 kph along the Paseo Marítimo; depends on the stretch.
The speed limits for one hundred and ninety roads will remain above 30 kph.
The 30kph limit will apply to around 90% of Palma's roads.
There was an announcement about the speed limits in the Official Bulletin on Saturday.
The 30kph speed limit, it is argued, will cause delays, jams and pollution.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers