Neus Truyol, a candidate for Palma mayor later this month, faced a possible four-year sentence.
This concerns the environment ministry and an alleged failure to sanction the municipal services agency.
Since 2018, a Palma court has been investigating alleged illegal contamination by discharges.
The trips are for groups of 6-9 people and will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:00.
Proposals are being put forward to declare the stretch of Palma bay between the Palacio de Congresos and Es Carnatge a special protection zone.
A Palma councillor is under investigation for a possible environmental crime.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy