Services are prohibited when heat alerts are active.
Carriages were operating when a heat alert was active on Saturday.
The use of bells and rattles are banned.
The carriage had to be removed after the horse was withdrawn from service.
Palma is the only city to have officially approved replacement of horse carriages.
Progreso en Verde says that the video was taken after the heat alert had come into effect.
Animal-rights party Progreso en Verde is to denounce the driver.
The incident occurred by the Balearic Parliament building.
A midday to 5pm restriction operated without opposition.
A court has accepted an appeal by horse carriage drivers.
Saturday's protest against horse carriages.
Previous protests have typically only attracted 20 to 30 people.
"Calls for council to offer grants...."
Horse carriages in Palma continue to be a controversial issue.
This Saturday at 6.30pm.
Manuel and Venancio Vargas, owners of the horse that fell to the ground on Sunday.
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca