"A little project for the 'Lonely Planet' guidebook taught me that what readers seem to love most, is a locals view of their favourite things..."
Puerto Soller is becoming increasingly popular.
Soller has become extremely popular with British tourists and home owners.
The 48-year-old comedian posted a picture of herself pressing a kiss on the smiling man's cheek on her Instagram site last Wednesday. So who is this man?
The world famous Soller train.
“ To be honest, it’s very hard to put the experience into words, the best solution is to book a trip to enjoy a new sensation.”
The 300 kilo tuna in Puerto Soller.
Europe, according to scientists, is the fastest warming continent on the planet.
Presenter confused over the amount of snow which fell this year on Mallorca.
The 2023 edition of the Soller Orange Fair is back. The main orange fair takes place this weekend!
"...this picturesque town is full of history and spectacular scenery."
One of Europe's "best hidden gems".
A $100,000 cash prize is up for grabs in Mallorca.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Petition launched for a referendum on the UK rejoining the European Union